I really don’t know what CPQ style is, but if it’s anything like my hair, it’s going to be all over the map. And not altogether stylish.
And sorry, Gretchen, I couldn’t wait until Monday (isn’t that the official Gladittude day?). I’m feeling rebellious and I didn’t think you’d mind.
1. I’m glad the boys picked up the eleventy million pieces of styrofoam that had once existed in the shape of a cooler until they took to it with a hammer before Dad got home from work last night. I’m also glad that our neighbors weren’t home to witness my discovery of the remains of this little project in the driveway, and the yard, and the garage, and the flower bed.
2. I’m glad that my dentist will be able to afford college for his daughter this year, courtesy of moi.
3. I’m glad that my husband finally came home after being gone three days on business.
4. I’m glad he comes home any day, come to think of it.
5. I’m glad JJ got miffed about the meatloaf I served for supper. He said “I wanted the ribs you bought at the store this morning”, and that’s when I remembered that I had left them in the back of the Suburban.
For 5 hours.
Fortunately, they were in the styrofoam cooler.
Before it was destroyed.
6. I’m glad I have friends who will be inappropropriately funny and make me laugh if I ask them to. I’d so much rather laugh than cry, and they (you all) obliged.
7. I’m glad that I have absolutely nothing on the calendar for today. Can I get an Amen?
8. I’m glad for a pig-pickin’ party on Saturday with friends from church. At someone else’s house.
9. I’m glad Meredith shared the story with me yesterday about the pregnant lady who got hit by a car when she ran into the street trying to escape a bear in hot pursuit. Provided a little perspective that things could be worse.
And there’s a happy ending.
The lady was unhurt.
And the bear is now playing with my cat somewhere over the rainbow bridge.
10. Glad this week is over.
Have a nice day.