Welcome, fellow Meredith linkers to this month’s 10 on the 10th. I thought I’d let you sneak a peek at….
10 Things I Need to Do
1. I need to release the dead sunflowers that have sat on my fireplace mantel for a week. They were on their last legs when I bought them, and it’s really time to go. I hold on too tightly to flowers in my house. They are always way past cute before they hit the compost heap.
2. Hmmm…does the fact that you can READ the word “dust” hint that I might need to dust my nightstand?
3. Mt. Washmore still exists in the laundry room. I think I have six more loads of laundry to go… I need to get crackin’.
4. I could start my own science experiment with the fruit flies buzzing around my brown bananas. I need to make banana bread muffins for school snacks next week. Or for myself snacks.
5. I need to straighten some pictures.
6. I need to transplant J’s cabbage plant into the ground. He’s competing for a $20,000 college scholarship from Burpee. He doesn’t understand that they hold it in escrow until he’s 18. He thinks he’s going to get a big fat check and head straight to the LEGO store.
7. Craig brought these home from flag football practice this morning. I really need to avoid them.
8. I need to use these lest I give the ladies at my nail/wax salon something to snicker about.
9. I need to clean this.
10. I need to close the lid on these. I think 10 days is long enough to release those cleaning vapors. I’m sure the powder room is spotless by now.
Have a nice day.