For your reading pleasure, several things that may or may not have annoyed me in the past couple of hours/days/in my lifetime recently.
1. Wire hangers jumbled in a mess.
2. Cheerios on the floor that get crunched into a thousand pieces.
3. My hair.
4. The mismatch when purchasing hot dogs and hot dog buns.
5. Opening pint size cartons of milk and never getting the spout to perfectly form.
6. Heidi and Spencer. Are their 15 minutes of fame up yet?
7. Speeders in a school zone.
8. Leggings under dresses. The 80s called. They want their look back.
9. Toilet paper that rolls from the back instead of the front. Somewhere, my mother is delighted that I’ve seen the light.
10. Waffle House not serving peanut butter for their waffles. It’s a travesty.
Thanks, Meredith, for hosting such a fun party! Want to join in? Just head over to her blog and link up.
Have a nice day.