1. Whimzie was here and she made me stay up late last night, so I didn’t have time to blog.
2. We just finished the first week of school and I underestimated how tired I would be having to act like an adult and get up early in the morning and take the boys to school on time.
3. I was laughing too hard over the comments on yesterday’s post about Amber’s Honduran Grammar teacher.
4. I am easily distracted by …hey, look! A chicken!
5. Whimzie’s kids ate all my sugar cereal Kashi Go Lean and I had to go to the organic co-op to replace it.
7. Putting on all that product takes time away from blogging.
8. I was too busy licking the sugar off my fingers from the Bo*Berry biscuits at Bojangles.
9. Did I mention I can’t coherently cobble a thought together because I got three hours sleep last night?
10. I forgot it was the 10th until I sat down with my Google Reader this afternoon and saw the rest of you were obviously more with it than I.
Have a nice day.
P.S. Head over to Meredith’s to link up and play!