It’s Friday, and I’m liking…..
1. That I get to sleep in tomorrow morning. Can I get an Amen?
2. That I get to go shopping this morning to buy a new dress to wear to a wedding.
3. That last night I saw the first promo for the new season of Fringe.
4. That I get to help a friend with her cooking class tomorrow. And eat some of what she cooks, too!
5. That a friend told me that club soda would remove stains from a carpet. It only took a liter plus two rolls of paper towels to remove the evidence of Travis’ bloody nose the ritualistic animal sacrifice that happened in the boys’ bedroom.
6. That the coffee fairy showed up this morning. As he does every single morning.
7. That I finally have some energy after d.r.a.g.g.i.n.g for the last couple of weeks.
9. That August is almost over because it’s truly my least favorite month of the year.
10. That it’s exactly one week until I get to have a bloggy MIRL with Lisa, and Amber. I’m hoping that Steph and Jen can join up as well because I do love a party and the more people are there, the more it won’t be obvious that I’ve had more than my fair share of pizza. Could I have used the word “more” one more time?
Apparently, I could.
Have a nice day.