10 Things I Did This Weekend
….in addition to forgetting Meredith’s 10 on the 10th…..
…and finding a new formatting button in my blog editor that REALLY MAKES THINGS BIG….
(Thanks, Meredith, for hosting, and sorry I’m late!
1. I attended my first BBQ competition.
2. I got lost attending my first BBQ competition.
3. I loaded bikes into the back of the car, drove to school, unloaded said bikes, then discovered the bike safety certification event had been cancelled five minutes before we arrived. Loaded the bikes back into the car without swearing.
4. Filled out papers for a pet adoption. Hopefully tomorrow you’ll get to meet him – we’re very excited to have him join our family.
Remind me that I said that the first time he scratches the furniture, ‘kay?
5. Watched my son’s football team get shellacked.
In the rain.
6. Ate comfort pizza to erase the pain.
In the dry.
7. Went to church.
After 32 years of loving Jesus and reading the Bible, I can summarize Revelation in this way: The train’s coming. No one knows when. You want to be on it.
Or bad things happen.
8. Won a parenting award. Lost a parenting award.
9. Against my better judgement, took up a new crocheting hobby.
10. Gave up crocheting twenty minutes after starting.
Have a nice day.