1. I’m so glad my friend Gretchen chose Tuesday for Gladitudes. I didn’t have anything to blog about this morning.
2. I’m glad I have weird people at the gym who serve as amusement. Hearing today’s recitation of Larry’s IKEA purchases kept me on the bike for an additional fifteen minutes.
Who knew IKEA sold pickled cranberry herring?
3. I’m glad for confirmation of “next steps” I need to be taking. It never ceases to amaze me how God shows up at the right time – never early and never late, but exactly when I need to hear from Him.
4. I’m glad that Target stocks Jose Ole chicken taquitos.
5. I’m glad for signs of growth and maturity in my boys. In the past few weeks they have expressed sorrow over truly difficult situations instead of crying over who got the last brownie.
6. Speaking of crying, I’m glad I didn’t over the spilt milk on my freshly mopped kitchen floor.
7. I’m glad for the new food processor I got this week. There was something a little hinky about having to stick a knife blade into a little slot to make the old one work.
8. I’m glad for candles that mask the scent of cooked turnip greens.
9. I’m glad nothing fell out of the door when the kids got out at carpool this morning.
10. I’m glad that I haven’t heard the squirrels in a week and haven’t smelled anything dead in the walls, either.
What are YOU glad about today?
Have a nice day.