My neighbor’s Facebook status updates make my day, and today I’m hoping they make yours. Here are just a few from this past week that have made me laugh out loud.
- I finally bought a coffee maker…that was the easy part b/c I know how to buy stuff, but now what do I do with it??
- I also bought a new bathroom mirror and made the mistake of looking at the side that is magnified 5 times….unfortunately, the only thing on me that looks good 5x larger is my engagement ring.
- I have made 4 pots of coffee today….not so much because I wanted to drink it, but simply because it’s so rewarding to do something in the kitchen that doesn’t set off the smoke alarm.
- I am starting to get the hang of this coffee-making stuff…not so much how to make a decent cup but I am learning that 5 packets of equal & hazelnut creamer does a good job of masking my incompetence.
- I am getting my car back today. The economy loaner car wasn’t too bad except there were no buttons on the key to remotely unlock the car or at least make it chirp….it’s almost like I was expected to remember where I parked the thing.
- If a kid is terrified of the dentist, maybe wheeling in 2 tanks of nitrous oxide with a long rubber hose attached and forcing a mask with a loud hissing noise onto my daughter’s face wasn’t the best idea.
- I have decided to watch the new season of ‘The Bachelor’ because it’s the only time where I can watch 25 girls who are young, pretty & in great shape and still feel really good about myself!
- I think the mailman should use a little professional judgment before putting a Victoria’s Secret catalog in my mailbox.
And my personal favorite…..
- I would have slept a lot better bundled up with a scarf around my neck…but why even tempt the husband like that??
I love having funny friends –
Have a nice day.
P.S. Happy Birthday to my brother Paul. I am incredibly blessed to be your little sister.