1. I’m glad it’s Snow Day 4 and we’re all still speaking to each other.
2. I’m glad I’m a hoarder was prepared with plenty of food in the pantry. Mr. CPQ was able to get out yesterday around noon and make it to the grocery store to pick up some eggs and bread. We hadn’t anticipated being snowed in for more than a couple of days and we were running a little low on the fresh stuff.
3. I’m glad for technology that keeps me connected with friends and family even when I can’t get out of the house.
Can’t get to the library? Download a book onto my iPhone Kindle app. Don’t know how to knit a particular stitch and my yarn whisperer can’t meet me for coffee and show me how? Hello, YouTube!
4. I’m glad for outdoorsy neighbors who traipse by and offer to take Tommy and JJ sledding. It’s a blessing because I need to stay inside to supervise Travis who cannot abide touching anything cold and wet.
This is the boy who freaks out at having ice cubes in his drink. You can imagine how he feels about being exposed to a wintry wonderland.
5. I’m glad General Hospital is getting good for the compelling documentaries I’ve been able to watch while being snowed in.
As always, I’m glad you stopped by today.
And said something funny.
And made me laugh.
Thanks, Gretchen, for hosting the Gladdies!
Have a nice day.