1. I told myself I wouldn’t blog today until my kitchen floor was mopped. You can see how long that took me….
2. I have yet to find a good recipe for meatloaf.
3. Today was my brother Jonathan’s 41rst birthday. I love him more than cake.
4. Today was also picture day at school. We were not prepared.
5. I watched an old episode of Family Ties tonight, and I still love me some Alex P. Keaton.
6. We were talking about sweethearts at supper and I told the boys about my first love. His name was Tim, and we were 3rd graders, and I loved him enough to give him all of my after school snacks.
7. The Prednisone I’m taking makes me want to snack all the time. It also makes me want to not share those snacks with anyone.
8. I need to buy a swimsuit this week. #7 is really working at cross purposes with this agenda item.
9. Mr. CPQ and I had a thirty minute conversation this evening over Mary Ann vs. Ginger. This discussion may or may not have involved Wikipedia and much more emotional energy than I had anticipated.
10. Since the kitchen thing worked so well for me, I’ve decided that I’m not blogging another post until my bathroom is cleaned. Hopefully you’ll see me before next Tuesday.
Have a nice day.
Thanks, Meredith, for hosting!