1. I tried cooking with tofu this weekend.
The verdict? Not bad. The kids tried a bite of what I had and they didn’t throw up at the table.
Unlike their first response to Honey Baked Ham.
2. I tried chopping with my newly sharpened knife last night.
It did a great job mincing the cilantro and mint into the tiniest of flakes.
It also perfectly cut off 1/8th of my left index finger.
3. I tried not to swear a blue streak cry.
I managed to keep my lips pursed but in the process contorted my face enough to require Botox.
Is that a medical deduction?
4. I tried to avoid downloading the Words With Friends app.
I’m not a bandwagon sort of person but curiosity got the best of me, and I’m sure within a week Mr. CPQ will be scouting out the nearest 12 Step program for me to attend.
Oh, and my username is cpqsusan.
5. I tried switching up some of the pieces in my closet for a new clothing combination.
Let’s just not try that again.
What did you try this weekend?
Have a nice day.