It has been a while since I downloaded pictures from my camera. Here are few that made me happy.
1. Travis took possession of my camera while a recent trip to the zoo. This one was my favorite.
2. Accompanying me on my zoo trip was Squishy Baby. She delights me.
Notice her mother lurking in the background. I think she knows she needs to keep a watchful eye on me around her child.
3. I have new shoes. They’re wedges and make me approximately 6’5″.
And they’re blingy.
4. I made granola bars that were healthy tasty.
Here’s the recipe that I used and modified because CPQ doesn’t do wheat germ (subbed 1/4 cup flax seed and 1/4 cup sesame seeds) and Mr. CPQ doesn’t do pitted dates (subbed dried cherries/blueberries).
5. I saw this in the store the other day, and yes, I bought it.