With thanks to the lovely Gretchen for hosting the weekly Gladdies……
1. I’m glad my hair is finally long enough to pull back in a ponytail without the use of eleventy million bobbypins.
2. I’m glad for blueberry peach vanilla smoothies.
3. I’m glad that I live in the South and don’t think it’s weird when a strange woman says, “Those jeans look great on you!”
4. Related, I’m glad for stretch Levi’s.
5. I’m glad we have 10 days left of school because I’m ready for the notes from the teachers to stop for at least six weeks vacation.
6. I’m glad my hydrangeas are blooming. Exceedingly glad.
7. I’m glad that I get to see my parents and my oh-so-beloved brothers in two and a half weeks.
8. I’m glad that LOST is finally over and I can watch television normally instead of through the fingers that are covering my eyes.
9. I’m glad that the frogs have moved on to another loving home.
10. I’m glad the doctor’s office had fresh coffee available this morning since my coffee fairy forgot to make a pot at home.
It might not have been a good idea to down a large cup right before they checked my blood pressure, though.
Can you say “caffeine spike”?
Have a nice day.