1. We went to Parent Curriculum Night at the boys’ elementary school last night to learn about what the expectations would be for 5th grade. The first expectation was sitting in kid-sized chairs and I must admit I didn’t handle that very well.
I also didn’t handle it well when the teacher started talking about new math. I just don’t get new math and what was wrong with the old math in the first place?
2. Related, I’m about to reach my limit on helping the children with their math homework.
Would different trains PLEASE stop leaving different stations at different times traveling at different rates of speed?
Can’t we all just get along?
3. Sally From The Comments asked about pictures from the OnStar incident. (Do y’all wish I’d stop talking about that?) Kellie sent me this one that she snapped as I was trying to kick the door open and you’re welcome.
4. While we’re at it, here are pictures of what we ate that night:
5. I tried making a fancy new recipe at home last week. It was called Brick Chicken and the recipe said it was easy, moist and flavorful and my children were going to rise up and call me blessed.
And I ended up charring it into oblivion.
Have a nice day.