1. I currently have an unnatural obsession with Butterfingers.
2. In a bizarre turn of events, I re-injured my sprained wrist and in the process fixed it. I was attempting to brush my hair with my bad hand when I heard a loud pop in my wrist which was accompanied by significant pain. I stopped what I was doing, took an Advil or six and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to no pain and complete mobility and I can now hold my coffee cup and pick up Travis without any problem at all and I don’t have to worry about wearing black so that I match my wrist splint.
Which is really nice when we’re in the midst of a heat wave.
3. Today is the day for the pest control guy to come to my house. I’m hoping he can eradicate the millipede convention in my laundry room and I’m also hoping he’s late for his appointment so I can get the house picked up before he gets here.
Just telling it like it is.
4. I ate my first and last bologna and cheese sandwich since the 5th grade this week.
If I ever needed a reason to not let the food supply get so low in my house again, that was it.
5. At breakfast this morning Travis randomly requested that I download Copacabana to his iTunes account which caused everyone to start singing it at the top of their lungs accompanied by interpretive movement courtesy of me and JJ.
And before he feels compelled to protect his reputation leave a comment, I’ll issue the disclaimer that Mr. CPQ attended a breakfast meeting and was in no way, shape, or form involved in the preceding activity and can therefore retain his Man Card.
Have a nice day.