1. Well, my attempt at re-jamming the jam didn’t go so well, so we’re just going to slap a label on the jar and call it “Peach Waffle Spread”.
And get a new recipe.
Or better yet, just buy a jar for $1.39.
2. Today I’m going to make peach butter in the crock-pot because it doesn’t require pectin and I’m ready to get a little success under my belt and speaking of belts, mine is a little tight because Mr. CPQ has been making peach salsa which I’ve been enjoying with copious amounts of chips.
3. I bought myself some flowers on Sunday at the Farmer’s Market from the two ladies who make arrangements from buckets of flowers thrown in the back of their truck. I’ve watched them for years create the most amazing bouquets that they sell for only $10 apiece. They have made me happy, happy this week.
4. This Modern Family video with George Clooney made me laugh and love him even more.
5. I can’t think of anything for 5 because it’s only three days until my dentist’s appointment and that’s pretty much all I can think about.
Have a nice day.