1. Tommy informed me last night that his teacher’s pet mouse accidentally got out of the cage and is running loose in the classroom. They’ve been trying to catch him all week, leaving seeds/crumbs/the baked chips I send in that he doesn’t like in an attempt to lure him back into his plastic castle to no avail. I suggested placing cheese on a small board with a snapping metal guillotine on the end but the look of horror on his face told me that he wouldn’t be taking that idea back to his rescue brigade.
Until they catch him, I think my schedule might be conveniently full for volunteer day.
2. I’m changing the cat’s name to Little Bunny Foo-Foo. His new trick is to climb on top of the garage door while it’s open and bop unsuspecting victims on the head as they walk by. The victim is usually Mr. CPQ which tickles me more than it ought to.
3. Speaking of victims, here’s a fashion one.
I thought she couldn’t top the swan thing, but clearly, I was mistaken.
4. Has anyone done P90X? My cousin stopped by for coffee the other night and he’s completed day 71 of 90 on that program. He looks AMAZING and I’m tempted to do it but let’s be real, if I couldn’t make it past day 4 of the 30 Day Shred, it’s a pretty safe bet I won’t make it through something that’s three times as long.
It might be worth it, though, for the blog fodder.
5. And lastly, in hopes of wading into waters less controversial than my appeal of a parking ticket, I have to confess that I love this song and know all the words.
It’s my gift to you this morning; I hope it makes you extra ecstatified.
Have the best day ever.