Thanks, Meredith, for hosting!
1. Why did my blog design change overnight when I didn’t do anything to update it?
And how do I get the old one back?
2. Why did JJ ask me for steel wool and a D battery?
I need to make sure our insurance is paid up.
3. Why did Mr. CPQ roll his eyes when I said I wanted to save a box of baby books to read to our grandchildren?
4. If the boys don’t learn how to properly shower, I may never have grandchildren.
5. I haven’t had a french fry in three weeks.
I was reminded of this as I sat across the table from Squishy Baby at lunch today and watched her munch on a waffle fry. It was all I could do not to snatch it out of her hands I had a delicious salad.
6. After a five year hiatus, I bought a tube of mascara today.
I didn’t realize technology had advanced during my absence. The saleswoman, sensing my discomfort, offered to give me an application lesson, but I politely declined because I don’t particularly care to have people that close to my pores.
7. I stopped in at the store to pick up some vanilla protein powder and my cashier’s name was “Rabid”.
And that’s all I have to say about that.
8. I had to practice some conflict resolution skills yesterday.
Turning 40 has given me some much-needed backbone.
9. Speaking of backbone, someone who has more of it than I do is now wearing the gold jacket to critical acclaim.
You can read all about it here.
10. And on a somber note, former Senator Ted Stephens (R-AK) was killed in a plane crash today. In a small world moment, I had the opportunity to work with him/his staff when he was Chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee. Prayers are offered for his family and staff.
Have a nice day.