1. I think I made it through the entire week without a list, and that’s just not cricket.
2. I went to the dentist’s office yesterday to pick up my Valium prescription. Yes, it’s time to start singing “Crown me with many crowns” because I’ll be going in next week for two of them plus 5 fillings, and yes, I did just say goodbye to Hollywood any plans for a meaningful vacation for the next year, but hey, at least I’ll still be able to eat corn on the cob when I’m 90.
3. I also went to the eyebrow waxing place for the first time since I got them threaded.
Which was four months ago.
Which is how long it’s taken for them to grow back.
I will never complain about wax burns again.
4. Speaking of burning, I think my sense of smell has gotten wonky because I sense that something’s burning all the time.
Or maybe it’s a sign that I need to clean the toaster crumb tray, the burners on my stove, the dryer hose, and the air vents.
5. Speaking of cleaning, I need to find something fresh and unwrinkled appropriate to wear on our date tonight. Mr. CPQ and I are going to Bonefish Grill to have dinner with people I don’t know, and it’s always challenging for me to figure out what to wear when I don’t know the other woman’s style.
Not that I’m insecure.
It’ll be a great time.
Have a nice day.