I had a little eye-opening experience when I realized that someone stumbled upon my blog because they typed in “grumble” in their Google search engine.
Because I most certainly don’t want to be known as the Grumble Queen, today I’m going to talk about a few of my favorite things and we’re going to be happy, happy, joy, joy.
And you’re welcome for the Ren and Stimpy loop for the rest of the day.
1. I’m happy for the Mudslide coffee at the orthodontist’s office this morning. It helped ease the shock of the bill for the braces.
2. I’m happy to be at the point where the kids wearing their socks inside out doesn’t bother me. I’m just grateful they’re wearing them at all.
3. I’m happy for red and orange maple trees and cooler temperatures.
4. I’m happy the vanilla pear marmalade gelled and I didn’t have to label the jar “sauce”.
5. I’m happy for friends with cute shoes.
6. I’m happy for tamales from Costco.
7. I’m happy for pumpkin muffins.
8. I’m happy for babies and cookies.
9. I’m happy for Scrabble and that I can still beat him.
10. I’m happy he’s happy.
Have a nice day.