1. I may or may not have gotten overly excited about Amazon’s pressure canner sale and officially frightened the husband.
2. I may or may not have invented a new side dish to serve with dinner last night because the cupboards were bare and going to the grocery store with the tribe required a level of emotional fortitude that I didn’t possess.
3. I may or may not have stayed awake until 1:30 last night getting caught up on a backlog of TV shows from last season.
I’m in a Mexican standoff with 12 remaining episodes of the Good Wife.
4. I may or may not have laughed out loud when I got a solicitation for a guest post on this blog. The email was immediately recognized as spam when she told me the post would be tailored to my theme.
Theme? We’re supposed to have a theme for these things?
5. I may or may not be excited about next week’s trip to see Whimzie.
Have a nice day.