1. I attempted to make pretzels yesterday.
Clearly, I didn’t master the twisting and twirling part.
As evidenced by the lack of holes after they proofed.
They were more like salted rolls with wavy tops.
2. I’m thinking of taking up sewing if for no other reason than to make pajama pants that are long enough.
3. I made these enchiladas this week and my people rose up and called me blessed.
And the best thing? The recipe includes 2 cups of spinach and the kids never even knew.
4. If you hear a great hue and cry arise in the East, it’s because the Halloween candy gets thrown out tomorrow.
5. I bought something from a door-to-door salesman.
I’m sympathetic to the plight of the door-to-door salesman because at the start of my dad’s working career, he went door to door for the Fuller Brush company. The gentleman at my door was respectful, not pushy, clearly behind his product, and I admired the fact that he was out working on a cold, drizzly day so I bought what he was peddling.
This morning, I’m wishing I bought more.
Travis came home from school yesterday with rust and blood smeared all over his tan corduroy pants and I didn’t think I was going to be able to salvage them, but I sprayed this stuff on them and the stains immediately disappeared.
I’m sold forever.
Have a nice day.