Today’s 10 on the 10th post (hosted by Meredith) is dedicated to my beloved husband who is celebrating his birthday by attending a very dull awards banquet.
To make up for having to wear a monkey suit, eat rubber chicken and be away from us on his big day, we had an early birthday party last night complete with steak, twice-baked potatoes, and a chocolate-frosted chocolate cake accompanied by a rousing rendition of the Happy Birthday Cha Cha Cha song.
I’d show you a picture of the birthday boy blowing out the candles but I realized that there are socks, backpacks, and general mayhem strewn in the background of the photo I took. I’ll need some Photoshop editing time before I can post that.
So, without further ado, 10 facts about Mr. CPQ.
1. He is a good golfer.
2. He grayed early – about the time he met me. Ahem.
3. He is 6’7″ which means I can wear as high a heel as I want.
4. He is quick witted and witty.
5. He has good taste in jewelry.
6. He is a faithful and loyal friend.
7. He plays guitar, piano, and trombone.
8. He sings beautifully.
9. He provides well.
10. He puts up with me.
Love ya’, Babe.
This post was edited to fix formatting and add a link since I couldn’t do that with a post by iPhone.