1. I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I just didn’t have anything of substance to report.
Not that it has ever stopped me before.
2. This is the current wallpaper on my computer.
3. I am currently obsessed with bread baking which in turn leads to bread eating
which in turn leads to my pants not fitting. I checked out a few baking books from the library over the weekend and today’s project includes braiding challah and making flake rolls from the dough that proofed overnight in the fridge.
The flake rolls are technically supposed to be butterflake rolls but the phone rang while I was in the middle of getting everything strung out and I completely forgot to put melted butter between the layers, so who knows if they’ll turn out or not.
I’m betting “not”.
4. I did not impress my co-workers today by leaving my orthotic insole in the middle of the hallway.
Apparently, they’re not meant to be used in mules.
5. Every day at work I pass by this sign.
And every day it bugs me.
Have a nice day.