1. I conveniently scheduled a meeting at lunchtime yesterday so that I could eat at Suwasdee.
Don’t let the friendly little rice bear fool you.
The red curry chicken was four-glasses-of-tea spicy.
2. I’m still without a work contract and you would think that my house would be spotless with all this extra time on my hands.
You would think wrongly.
3. I’ve been practicing releasing things over which I have no control to God. That’s been difficult this week with news of fellow blogger Joanne Heim and a diagnosis of multiple aggressive malignant tumors found in a college friend’s young daughter, but it has kept me on my knees in prayer and led to some good conversations with the people I love.
4. The people I love are ready for me to stop wearing my hair in a ponytail every.single.day so I’ve finally scheduled an appointment to go in and cut it shorter after a year of growing it out.
Still not sure if the bangs are coming back.
5. A new Dunkin Donuts conveniently opened a mile from school and I have rediscovered my love for the old-fashioned.
I may also rediscover those four pounds I lost.
Hope you guys have a great weekend.
Have a nice day.