1. We got home late yesterday afternoon to a balmy 51 degrees in the house. We’d not looked at the long-range forecast that included snow and sleet for the area before we headed out of town and thus had left the heater off.
Fortunately, we didn’t come home to a kitty popsicle.
2. My stomach did a little flip when I pulled into our driveway and saw the “COMING SOON!” real estate sign stuck in the front yard. There is an unbelievable amount of work that needs to be done before Friday
and yet here I sit typing on the computer and eating comfort cookies and I almost don’t know where to begin.
I’ll probably start by grabbing big black garbage bags and donning an unsentimental spirit.
3. I have some fun pictures from my trip last week that I’d love to blog about but may not have time, so I’m just going to upload them so my mom can see her grandkids and hopefully I can add some text later.
4. I also made a stop in Northern Virginia to visit NotNed and Momologuer. Hooray for NotNed who remembered to take pictures and blog about that day!
I was too busy Facetiming with Momologuer while sitting next to her on the couch.
I love technology.
5. Anyone wanna’ come help me pack?
Have a nice day.