This weekend I discovered:
1. That one should not wear their last good pair of navy blue shorts when attempting a craft project that begins with “Take one quart of bleach…”.
my husband we are packrats and never throw anything away.
Box of floppy disks, anyone?
3. That we have a neighborhood flash mob and apparently our house can hold a dozen children under the age of eleven.
4. That said flash mob will disappear when you inform them you don’t have snacks.
5. That my tears are living a little too close to the surface as we enter the last week of elementary school.
6. That those tears are tempered by panic that I haven’t bought end of year teacher gifts.
7. That I’m three weeks from moving into my new house and I still don’t have a clue as to how I’m going to decorate it.
8. That Tommy made the Honor Roll at school several weeks ago and he forgot to tell me.
9. That JJ may or may not have made the Honor Roll but can’t remember and he’ll look in his desk for his certificate.
10. That whether I want it to or not, this train is leaving the station.
Have a nice day.