1. Sometimes I have to eat the stewed okra at the Lebanese place in the food court.
2. Sometimes you just have to say no to foot massages in public.
Though I was tempted.
Sorely, sorely tempted.
3. Sometimes I pretend to be on my cell phone when I walk by the kiosk ladies hawking hand cream because I have a hard time saying “no” and hurting their feelings.
4. Sometimes when I’m in the department store dressing room, I’ll try on the clothes that others have left behind, if for no other reason than to break out of my own clothing rut.
Uh, that would be a “no”.
5. Sometimes it would behoove me to read the fine print.
I saw this sweater hanging in the corner so I slipped it on and I thought it looked sorta’ cute except for the flare thingy at the bottom and when I took it off? And happened to see the tag?
Turns out it was PETITE.
And a DRESS.
Have a nice day.