1. I’m typing this at the mechanic shop while looking a little like I belong in a People of Walmart post but that’s what you get when the spousal unit schedules an oil change just a little too soon after the school bus leaves and you don’t have time to be gussied up.
And by “gussied up” I mean maybe put on eyeliner.
Presentable is a low bar some days.
2. I canned some chicken soup yesterday and it’s freaking me out a little to see unrefrigerated soup on the shelf.
3. This week I may or may not have asked my husband if we needed to tune the electric piano.
He may or may not have laughed so hard that tears ran down his face.
4. Based on #3, he may or may not get a birthday cake tomorrow.
5. Fellow Razorbacks, there’s a new coffee available at Lewis & Clark Outfitters in Fayetteville called Brew Pig Sooiee (online ordering coming soon). And that just makes me all kinds of happy.
Unlike our football season.
And this week’s election.
Have a nice day.