Please forgive any typos – I’m at the Atlanta airport waiting for my flight to be called and writing this post with my thumbs on a very small screen and on less than a full cup of coffee.
Today’s theme is random randomness.
1. I sat next to a woman on the plane who decided that flannel pajamas were appropriate attire.
2. I bought my usual magazines at the book stand. Craig teases me that my plane tickets always have a $15 surcharge because I MUST stop at Hudson News and pick up fresh reading material. Today it was Self and Shape.
3. Flashing lights and alarms are currently going off and the overhead announcer is saying that an emergency has been reported in the ATL airport and that I need to stand by for further instructions.
4. The Jillian Michaels project is going well. I exercised 5 days this week and have never enjoyed a rest day more.
I think I’ve been motivated to stick with it knowing my mom has potato salad and chocolate pie waiting for me at home.
Sabotage, thy name is Susan.
5. The boys are going snow tubing this weekend and the latest weather forecast shows 70 degrees at their destination.
Of course, I still packed gloves and cold weather gear for them because I’m a jungle girl mom and they need to have something to talk about when they’re older.
I hope your weekend is fun. I know mine will be, once the stay of emergency is lifted.
Have a nice day.