It has been a quiet week around the house. I spent some time poking around the library, the grocery store, the pharmacy, and also poking pills down the gullets of Travis and JJ who caught Tommy’s cold. In between deciding dinner, who was sick enough to stay home from school, and if tan flip-flops matched a gray maxi skirt, I also settled on these five items:
1. Decided to eat a salad every day this week. And by Thursday also decided the carne asada tacos at Los Cuates qualify as a salad because they have onions and cilantro.
To be on the safe side, I added jalapenos and ate the salsa with corn chips because corn is a vegetable
2. Decided it was time to get out of the house and had a BYOL (Bring Your Own Lunch) at Heather’s house. We were joined by Squishy Baby who is now neither squishy nor a baby but she’s still adorable. She entertained us by running around with her frying pan, doing her best Rapunzel impression.
Decidedly jealous of all friends with daughters.
3. Decided there’s no way to make a scratching post match the living room décor.
4. Decided the reason Max is getting bigger is probably because Craig introduced him to Blue Bell.
Clearly, I don’t have a lock on spoiling.
5. Decided that Travis doesn’t like school but really, really, really likes spaghetti.
Have a nice day, cha cha cha!