I have at least three more days of posts I could write about Hawaii but I’ve decided to save the 500 remaining pictures for our own family photo album
and by photo album I mean the hard drives of various laptops in the house and finish it up with a Five on Friday to close out this little adventure.
Besides, I’m getting behind on all the other pressing matters to analyze, chief among them the lack of Take 5 bars in the Halloween candy last night. Next year, moms, let’s just have a little email exchange the week before the holiday so we can make strategic purchasing decisions because, really, don’t we all just need to HELP A SISTER OUT?
Today’s Five: Happy thoughts about Hawaii
1. Happy to make lasting memories with these three loves of my life.
And happy they still are willing to participate in this slightly off-beat family travel project, 14 years into it.
2. Happy to have spent a few minutes dipping my toes in the ocean at Chinaman’s Hat, my favorite beach.
3. Happy to remember the garlic shrimp at Giovanni’s shrimp trucks in Kahuku.
We remembered it for a good days after we ate it, every time we opened our mouths…..
4. Happy to experience life where Amy lives it.
5. Happy to share it all with this big guy.
He’s been making my dreams come true for over 18 years now. We couldn’t have done this without him and I’m the luckiest girl in the world.
Thank you, Craig, from the bottom of my heart.
Have a nice day.